Advances in health care reform are changing consumer mindset, requiring healthcare organizations to innovate in the digital age.Burning Issues
Forward thinking healthcare executives are adopting new initiatives to satisfy a new health economy. Driven by newcomers to the healthcare industry and a highly engaged consumer market, innovations in technology and customer service will be key in dealing with some burning issues, including:
- Gaining and sustaining consumer trust by providing high-quality and affordable care.
- Implementation of customer-centric ecosystems that foster a freedom of choice.
- Empowering consumers with mobile health applications and greater accessibility.
Established healthcare organizations will need to compete with industry newcomers looking to gain a competitive advantage through digital innovation. Newcomers experienced with more customer savvy markets will gain an additional advantage over healthcare providers, as they will more easily alignment with consumer expectations.
DBG has been a part of some major healthcare innovations realized through mobile and remote technologies that have replaced many traditional health management and communication solutions.
At DBG, we apply a forward thinking approach to delivering business value through consulting, creative, and technology for both enterprise and startup healthcare solutions companies in the following areas:
- Digital Strategy
- Product Development
- New Ventures
- Social Media Adoption
- Customer Satisfaction
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 Requirements
- Mobility Solutions
- Electronic Health Records and Exchanges
- Health Information Exchanges
- Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Integrated Care Systems
- Transformation of Legacy Systems
- CRM Platforms
- Remote Health Monitoring
This group is one of the best firms I have ever worked with... They are fair and very knowledgeable when it comes to technology architecture and programming. I have recommended these guys to almost everyone I know!